Court Street, looking east from Central Avenue, Richland Center, Wisconsin
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Picture Postcard Notes: Divided back postcard. Green print on back. Front Picture Description: Colorized photograph showing businesses, people, utility poles, concrete sidewalks, fire hydrant, automobiles, horse and wagon, dirt street. Although writing indicates Main Street, this is actually Court Street, so probably meant main street as in the main business street. Front Writing: “Main Street, Richland Center, Wis.” Signs in Photograph: “BOOKS”, “DRUG STORE”, “BAKERY, LUNCHES”, “JAMES”, “THE BOSTON STORE”, “BOSTON STORE”. Back Print: “Post Card”, “PLACE STAMP HERE DOMESTIC ONE CENT FOREIGN TWO CENTS”, “MESSAGE”, “ADDRESS”, “Plate 3548”, “Published for Economy Store.” Back Stamp: none Back Postmark: none Back Addressee: none Back Message: none Back Writing: “P202-16”, “County Room, Brewer Library”.
- Economy Store
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
- James, David Goodrich (1843-1921)
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Economy Store. Court Street, looking east from Central Avenue, Richland Center, Wisconsin. 1915-1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3055. (Accessed December 11, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Economy Store, (1915-1920) Court Street, looking east from Central Avenue, Richland Center, Wisconsin. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3055
- MLA citation style
- Economy Store. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3055>.