West Lima intersection, Bloom Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1913.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1913
Divided back postcard notes: Divided back indicates 1907 or after. Postmarked 1 Jul 1913. Front Picture Description: Bird’s eye view black and white image of the intersection of Elm with another street. There is an automobile with unidentified passengers in the middle of the intersection. Front Writing: West Lima 1913 Signs in Photograph: ...CHILDS CABINETS YOUR 3¢ CIGAR, S.E. E... SELZ SHOES Back Print: POST CARD CORRESPONDENCE HERE NAME AND ADDRESS HERE Back Stamp: green George Washington profile U.S. POSTAGE 1 CENT 1 Back Postmark: WEST LIMA, WIS. JUL 1 1913 A.M. Back Addressee: Miss Grace Jones, Viroqua, Wisc. Back Message: West Lima, Wis. Jun ‘13 How ? was this fine day away up on the great city? Received your Karhouts? card, was very glad to hear from you, please send us another one so we will have a card each. We miss you. Are you coming back for the celebration? written by brown eye, brown kno.? reart? soon, u bet. From your friends. Rev. & Prof. Back Writing: p000409-03 Gift o
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Stores & shops
Bird's eye views
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- West Lima intersection, Bloom Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1913.. ca. 1913. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/7552. (Accessed June 7, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1913) West Lima intersection, Bloom Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1913.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/7552
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/7552>.