Cremo Bakery and 2nd Street, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Pictured on the 400 block along West 2nd Street from right to left are the Cremo Bakery, The Tackle Box Nicks Sport Shop, the Chippewa Café, McDonald’s Shoes, and Malmberg’s Jewelers. Cars are parked along the main street and people are walking along the sidewalk.
The Cremo Bakery was located at 414 West 2nd Street starting in 1939. The Tackle Box was a sporting goods and fishing store which is pictured at 412 West 2nd Street where it was located between 1962 and 1970. The Chippewa Cafe was located at 410 West 2nd Street from 1963 to 1968. McDonald's Shoes was located at 408 West 2nd Street from 1942 through 1966.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- 414 West 2nd Street; 412 West 2nd Street; 410 West 2nd Street; 408 West 2nd Street;
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: email@example.com Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Cremo Bakery and 2nd Street, Ashland, WI. 1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/61. (Accessed February 18, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1963) Cremo Bakery and 2nd Street, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/61
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/61>.