Barta's Buffet, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Three men standing by the front doors for Chas. Barta. The exterior of the first and second floors is visible. Signs on the front windows say "Barta's Buffet."
Charles Barta was the proprietor of a Saloon and Buffet located at 713 E 2nd Street (Main Street) from 1901-1916. -- Information from the Ashland City Directories.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: email@example.com Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Barta's Buffet, Ashland, WI. 1901-1916. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/29. (Accessed April 3, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1901-1916) Barta's Buffet, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/29
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/29>.