Mundial de futebol 2010
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The cloth was made for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, the 19th FIFA World Cup, the world championship for men's national association football teams, which took place in South Africa from 11 June to 11 July 2010. The cloth contains two main items: a picture of the trophy, and a map of Africa. They are centrally placed, in the middle of the cloth. It also contains FIFA 2010 logo. In this logo, one sees a map of Africa and a footballer executing a bicycle kick.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- G. C. Elegance Textile
- Portuguese, Portuguese
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Mundial de futebol 2010. 2010. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/ICGDFMUEN2KKB8G#BIB0. (Accessed February 17, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (2010) Mundial de futebol 2010. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/ICGDFMUEN2KKB8G#BIB0
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/ICGDFMUEN2KKB8G#BIB0>.