Main Street in 1900, Grand Rapids, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1900
Postcard Collection, East Side. First Street on the left, Second Street on the right. This is what the corner looked like before the First National Bank (the Flatiron Building) was built in 1906.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- South Wood County Historical Museum
- This digital image and any reproductions are the proerty of the South Wood County Historical Corporation. We encourage private individuals to view and reproduce images for personal use, but public use in any form requires permission. For-profit or commercial ventures must nquire about a fee for use. Please credit South Wood County Historical Corporation and send us a copy of any published material.
- Chicago citation style
- Main Street in 1900, Grand Rapids, WI. c. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1361. (Accessed December 6, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (c. 1900) Main Street in 1900, Grand Rapids, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1361
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1361>.