Pabst Brewery Saloon front exterior
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Front exterior view of historical Pabst Brewing Co. Saloon & Boarding (1904-1915). Neoclassical style brick building designed by Charles F. Peters. Pabst plaque visible on the southeast corner of the tavern, which is currently The Irish Pub.
124-126 N. Water, Pabst Brewery Saloon, c.1904, Chas. T. Peters-Architect, Cited in R711.552-G734.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Pabst Brewery Saloon
Taverns -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Building, brick -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Automobiles -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
North Water Street (Milwaukee, Wis.)
- Black and white photograph
- All Rights Reserved- Milwaukee Public Library
- Chicago citation style
- Pabst Brewery Saloon front exterior. 1904. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/3153. (Accessed June 3, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1904) Pabst Brewery Saloon front exterior. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/3153
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/3153>.