The girls of St. Wode’s
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Brown calico-grain cloth. White paper onlay with black, pink, and gray stamping on front. White stamping on spine. No decoration on back. Endpapers printed with brown decorative pattern.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- M. A. Donohue : Chicago, Illinois
- Height: 20 cm.Width: 14 cm.Depth: 3 cm.
- English, English
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- The girls of St. Wode’s. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/VXSUPB2SSIZQG82. (Accessed March 31, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) The girls of St. Wode’s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/VXSUPB2SSIZQG82
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/VXSUPB2SSIZQG82>.