First Street Car, Grand Rapids
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1910
Postcard Collection, West Side. First Street Car - Grand Rapids, Wis. Jan. 11 - 1910. Street car is located at the intersection of West Grand Ave. and Third Ave. South. Church's Drug Store is behind the street car.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- South Wood County Historical Museum
West Grand Avenue
Church's Drug Store
- This digital image and any reproductions are the proerty of the South Wood County Historical Corporation. We encourage private individuals to view and reproduce images for personal use, but public use in any form requires permission. For-profit or commercial ventures must nquire about a fee for use. Please credit South Wood County Historical Corporation and send us a copy of any published material.
- Chicago citation style
- First Street Car, Grand Rapids. c. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1402. (Accessed March 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (c. 1910) First Street Car, Grand Rapids. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1402
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1402>.