Ithaca, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1909.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1909
Newspaper Clipping Description: Black and white image of a dirt street in Ithaca with business buildings along it and a horse and buggy parked in front of the left most building. There is a layer of clear contact paper stuck on the front of this picture and it is wrinkled making the image hard to see. It was printed in an unknown paper in July 1976. Front Print: This picture of Ithaca was taken about 1908 to 1910. William Spickard had owned the store at the left and he sold it to Bert Eastland. Then came buildings owned by Chet Davis, Lunenschloss brothers, Charley Warden, and John Davis. Front Writing: Street scene Ithaca Wis. By Carl Spyker Accession Book Description: P438 ITHACA – VARIOUS SCENES Sawmill, cheese factory, street scenes, church, etc. 1. Mills -Ithaca – Sawmill – 1908 2. Cheese factory – Ithaca – 1908 3. Mills – Ithaca – Grist Mill
- Spyker, Carl
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
- Spickard, William (1852-1935)
Eastland, Bert M. (1869-1922)
Davis, Chester William (1840-1914)
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Spyker, Carl. Ithaca, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1909.. ca. 1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/8467. (Accessed February 26, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Spyker, Carl, (ca. 1909) Ithaca, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1909.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/8467
- MLA citation style
- Spyker, Carl. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/8467>.